I can’t even believe it is already Valentine’s Day. And Mardi Gras. Let’s celebrate! I also tackle a frequently asked question about how high a temperature can you safely use when cooking with cannabis. Read on!
I signed up for your online cannabis cooking course and am looking forward to taking it this weekend. I had a question before I began though. I see a lot of cannabis recipes that recommend cooking at higher temperatures. I had always heard high temperatures destroy THC. So my question is, how high is too high when it comes to temperatures when cooking with cannabis, and what temperature does THC degrade at?
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Joy Organics CBD products: For 15% off any order enter the coupon code cheri15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
Mardi Gras is on Feb 16th this year. Laissez le bon temps rouler with this festive cannabis-infused King Cake.
Get the King Cake recipe here.