Since next week is the unofficial end of summer (Labor Day comes late this year), I thought it would be a good time to take advantage, one more time, of summer’s favorite vegetable, sweet corn. You’ll find infused recipes below, along with a reader question about why so many people seem to prefer sweet edibles. Read on!
A You Tube viewer wants to know why so many edibles are sweet and if there is in fact any advantage to sweet versus savory edibles.
Get the answers here.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Joy Organics CBD products: For 15% off any order enter the coupon code cheri15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
Last Chance for Summer Sweet Corn!
Summer’s favorite vegetable is about to go out of season. Before that happens, check out these awesome infused corn recipes!
- Elote en Vaso (Mexican Style Street Vendor Corn (pictured above)
- Healthy, Hearty Vegan Corn and Black Bean Salad
- Decadent Corn and Chile Chowder with Shrimp and Bacon (pictured below)
(This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you order, I get a small commission at no cost to you.)