Today I tackle an issue that is a problem for lots of folks, especially those living in apartment buildings or in close proximity to others: Cannabis Cooking Odors (yes you can eliminate them). Plus the weather has been so chilly, I thought it a good time to unpack my favorite soup recipes. Read on!
I recently made my first batch of cannabis butter. It came out great and I am loving the edibles I made with it. My only problem was, while I was making the butter, it really created a lot of odor. I live in an apartment and am nervous about the neighbors smelling the cannabis cooking. Do you have any suggestions for reducing the odor when making marijuana butter or oil?
Yes I do! There are several ways of reducing cannabis cooking odors to the point where there will be zero telltale fragrances of simmering butter oil…at least until you open the lid.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Joy Organics CBD products: For 15% off any order enter the coupon code cheri15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
Chase away cold weather and warm body, mind, and soul, with this inspired collection of healing cannabis soups.
Browse the Cannabis Soups Recipe Collection.