Welcome to 2020! Wow, how the heck did THAT happen. Here we go, another turn around the sun!
Much of the world is experiencing cold, at least those of us in the Western Hemisphere. Likewise I thought it was high time to unpack my favorite medicated soup recipes. Not to mention, I ate SO MUCH delicious (but bad for you) foods over the holidays which never stopped from Halloween through Thanksgiving, my December birthday, Christmas, and New Years) that I am ready for some lighter, healthier fare.
I bought a big tub of chocolate chip cookie dough from Costco and I wondered if I could mix my infused cannabis oil it into that? In other words can I add marijuana oil to commercial cookie batters? If not, could I use my mister and spray each cookie like how you show how to do with snack foods?
While it sounds like it might be a good idea, mixing oil into an already made batter is problematic for two reasons:
Read more including suggestions for a better more effective way.
- For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylater, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Enter the coupon code CANNABISCHERI15 for 15% off any online course at Cannademy.com including Cannabis for the Confused, Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals, and Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks.
- For 15% off any order from Joy Organics CBD products enter the code cheri15 at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
Chase away cold weather and warm body and soul with these tasty, soothing, healing marijuana-infused soup recipes!
Check out the Marijuana Soups recipe collection.
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- Basic Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- Cannabis for the Confused: A Crash Course in Marijuana
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.
|P.P.S. – ACCURATE DOSING FOR HOMEMADE EDIBLES!
If you haven’t already, check out my new FREE online class “Precise Dosing for Homemade Marijuana Edibles.” No more guesswork! In this free class, learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles, without lab testing. You’ll also get access to my FREE dosage calculator tool that does all the work for you. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the free video class, so sign up now!