I’ve spent this week working on exciting new upgrades and bonuses for my online Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks course that are GUARANTEED to boost your reputation as an AMAZING marijuana chef! Of course, if you are already enrolled in this course, you will get automatic FREE access to any upgrades like you always do. If you are not currently a student in this course, stay tuned in a week or two when we launch the new upgrades with a discount offer. Watch your emails carefully.
Also I welcome a new sponsor to the newsletter, Dr. Dabber. You can enter the coupon code CHERI15 for 15% off any order from their website.
I will be doing a review of the versatile Dr. Dabber Switch in a few weeks (I just moved and we are still getting the new video studio set up). This is one of my personal favorite products cause not only is it an electronic dab rig (meaning no need for a torch), it also vapes flowers. Even my business partner (who regularly pooh-poohs most electronic gadgets) fell in love with The Switch because it truly is the best of both worlds! Well, truth be told, I didn’t spend the ENTIRE week working. I took Saturday off (well kind of) and threw a fun and festive pizza party for friends. Here I am cutting one of the 9 different pizzas I served that night (in addition to my legendary Caesar Salad and Tiramisu, yes they are both actually legendary in my circles LOL). OK on to the newsletter!
I am using a small coffee grinder to grind up my cannabis. After I use it for a while I find that a thick layer of…tricomes? builds up in the bottom of the grinder. It’s extremely sticky. What exactly is this stuff and what do I do with it?
What you are seeing is kief, and kief is cannabis gold!
What is kief? You were correct when you surmised trichomes. Kief is the resinous trichomes from the cannabis plant, without a whole lot of plant material attached. The trichomes contain most of the plant’s medicinal properties, meaning the cannabinoids and terpenes.
What can you do with kief? A LOT!
Read more and watch the video.
- For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylater, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Enter the coupon code CANNABISCHERI15 for 15% off any online course at Cannademy.com including Cannabis for the Confused, Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals, and Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks.
- For 15% off any order from Dr. Dabber, including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the code CHERI15 at checkout.
- For 15% off any order from Joy Organics CBD products enter the code cheri15 at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.