It’s been another busy week. As promised I have the Whipped Cannabis Body Butter feature available today, along with some great cannabis infused grilling recipes to get Memorial Day weekend, AKA the official start of summer, off to a great start! Speaking of Memorial Day, Joy Organics is celebrating with a special 25% off sale. There’s a lot to cover so let’s get going!
Money Saving Coupon Codes:
- For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylater, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- For 15% off any order from Joy Organics CBD products enter the code cheri15 at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
You are not going to believe how quick and easy it is to make this luxurious whipped marijuana body butter! And how little it takes to make it, just 3 simple ingredients: cannabis, coconut oil, and cornstarch (or tapioca flour). That’s it!
The body butter has a thick creamy consistency that melts into a healing moisturizing oil upon skin contact. I slather it on after every shower. I find this body butter, even in this simple 3-ingredient form, helps with a variety of conditions. I have had great luck with minor aches and pains, and it even helps take away the painful leg cramps I sometimes get. My friends and I have also had great luck using it on rashes, eczema, mild psoriasis, and even bug bites. Whenever we have itchy skin, it seems to quickly soothe that itch away.
The basic 3-ingredient body butter formula is great, but there are SOOOOOO many simple things you can do to improve upon the original. Most use simple all-natural ingredients you probably already have. To show you just easy and fun it is to make your own topicals, I created a special FREE downloadable tutorial on How to Make Easy Cannabis Body Butters!
My special How to Make Easy Marijuana Body Butters Tutorial includes:
- The Easy 3-Ingredient Basic Body Butter Formula
- Improved Body Butter Formula
- Easy to make CBD Body Butter Formula
- How to adjust the dose of marijuana topicals
- Ingredients to add to prevent liquefying at warmer temperatures
- How to extend shelf life with the all-natural “preservative” you already have in your medicine cabinet
- How to use common kitchen ingredients add scent to body homemade cannabis body butters
- How to add additional skin nourishing antioxidants using common kitchen ingredients
- How to add essential oils to marijuana body butters
- Thrifty packaging ideas for cannabis body butters
- Recipe for my personal favorite marijuana body butter variation: Lavender and Green Tea Cannabis Body Butter
Now is the time to stock up on quality full-spectrum (minus the THC) phytocannabinoid-rich hemp CBD products from Joy Organics. Enter the coupon code SUMMER at checkout and get 25% off your order.
- Starts Thursday May 23rd
- Ends Monday May 27th
- 25% off site wide with FREE shipping!
- No product restrictions! Sale includes tinctures, gel caps, topicals, pet products, energy drinks, and more!
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Spinach and Orange Salad with Grilled Salmon (pictured above)
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Green Ganja Chile Salsa
- Grilled Flank Steak with Cannabis Chimichurri Sauce
- Mile High Marijuana Hamburgers (pictured below)
- Grilled Chicken with Very Green Sauce
- Grilled Sesame Lime Chicken Wings
- Grilled Filet Mignon with Chive Butter and Blue Cheese
- Mary Jane’s Barbecue Sauce (Slather on whatever you have grilled)
If you haven’t already, check out my new FREE online class “Precise Dosing for Homemade Marijuana Edibles.” No more guesswork! In this free class, learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles, without lab testing. You’ll also get access to my FREE dosage calculator tool that does all the work for you. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the free video class, so sign up now!
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.