When I was shooting all the glass cleaning videos late last month, I did one more, featured in today’s newsletter, about cleaning big elaborate glass bongs (yes it can be done). As for eating our weed, this week I am featuring a favorite of mine, delicious, healthy avocados, augmented with cannabis of course!
Money Saving Coupon Codes:
- For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylater, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- For 15% off any order from Joy Organics CBD products enter the code cheri15 at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
Elaborate glass bongs with lots of filters and ice catchers, and fancy glass art are wonderful…except when it comes to cleaning them. Here’s how to get them sparkling as good as new, as demonstrated on this Monster Triple Honeycomb Glass Bong from the folks at King’s Pipes.
Read more and watch the video here.
Avocados are filling the markets around where I live (and hopefully where you do too). Here are some of my favorite cannabis-infused recipes using this healthy and versatile ingredient.
- Almond, Orange, and Cucumber Stuffed Avocados (pictured above)
- Avocado and Spicy THC Tuna Stacks with Won Ton Chips (pictured below)
- “Baked” Lime Tortilla Chips with Avocado Mango Salsa
- Avocado, Cucumber, and Tomato Salad
- Amazing Raw Vegan Chocolate Pudding (yes, made with avocado!)
If you haven’t already, check out my new FREE online class “Precise Dosing for Homemade Marijuana Edibles.” No more guesswork! In this free class, learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles, without lab testing. You’ll also get access to my FREE dosage calculator tool that does all the work for you. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the free video class, so sign up now!
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.