Today I have a review and demo of one of my favorite products, the Switch by Dr. Dabber, an amazing vaporizer unit that works with both flowers and concentrates. I also hope you enjoy today’s recipe, which is one of my personal favorites whenever I go to Baja California, Mexico (which is a whole lot of my time these days). Read on.
The Switch is one of my personal favorite products for a variety of reasons:
- Versatility – It vapes both marijuana flowers as well as concentrates, making it a self-contained portable dab rig (in addition to vaping your plant material).
- Quality — The heating unit was designed and developed in the US and features advanced electronics that create a high frequency alternating magnetic field that is absorbed by the induction cups and creates heat. There are NO electrical connections that can wear out or break over time. The unit is sturdy, meaning it won’t tip over easily, and features high quality honeycomb glass filters.
- Faster Heating – All those fancy electronics means the Switch comes up to proper temperature FAST!
- Charging – You’ll never be disappointed with a vape that has lost its charge again as you can even use the Switch while it is charging.
- Precision Temperatures – The Switch comes with 5 preset temperature settings that I usually use, but it also has 25 advanced power settings that let you choose the temperature to the exact degree. The Switch also automatically cools down after every heating cycle.
- Self-Cleaning – One of my favorite features of all, the Switch has an amazing high temperature self-cleaning feature. With the click of a button all leftover vaping residue is burnt off.
- Psychedelic Lights – Think of it as a modern day lava lamp, the switch comes with 25 programmable light patterns that you can even leave on when not in use. There’s also a stealth mode for when you don’t want any lights at all.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylator/Small Batch Infuser enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Cannademy.com: Get 15% off any online course including A Crash Course in Marijuana, Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals, and Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks by entering the coupon code CANNABISCHERI15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Joy Organics CBD products: For 15% off any order enter the coupon code cheri15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off accessories for your DaVinci Vaporizer by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Boldt Bags: For 10% off any order from Boldt Bags (my favorite brand of filter bags for kief and hash making) enter the coupon code cheri at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
A popular street food in Mexico, this easy to make dish is crunchy, spicy, zesty, sweet, and salty, all at the same time. You might have tried Mexican Style corn on the cob before, well Elote en Vaso uses all the same ingredients just served in a glass instead, making it easier and neater to eat. And easier to medicate.
Of course, the street vendors don’t make Elote en Vaso with cannabis butter, but you can at home. In fact, even without the cannabis added, I prefer this dish made at home where I can use real butter as the street vendors always use cheaper margarine. So made at home the flavor is even better!
Get the Elote en Vaso Recipe