Be sure to watch the video above to see the Switch by Dr. Dabber in action vaping both flowers and wax extract concentrate. I also demo its fabulous self-cleaning feature!
The Switch is one of my personal favorite products for a variety of reasons:
- Versatility – It vapes both marijuana flowers as well as concentrates, making it a portable dab rig (in addition to vaping your plant material).
- Quality -- The heating unit was designed and developed in the US and features advanced electronics that create a high frequency alternating magnetic field that is absorbed by the induction cups and creates heat. There are NO Electrical Connections that can wear out or break over time.
- Faster Heating – All those fancy electronics means the Switch comes up to proper temperature FAST!
- Charging – You’ll never be disappointed with a vape that has lost its charge again as you can even use the Switch while it is charging.
- Precision Temperatures – The Switch comes with 5 preset temperature settings that I usually use, but it also has 25 advanced power settings that let you choose the temperature to the exact degree. The Switch also automatically cools down after every heating cycle.
- Self-Cleaning – One of my favorite features of all, the Switch has an amazing high temperature self-cleaning feature. With the click of a button all leftover vaping residue is burnt off.
- Psychedelic Lights – Think of it as a modern day lava lamp, the switch comes with 25 programmable light patterns that you can even leave on when not in use. There’s also a stealth mode for when you don’t want any lights at all.
Save on the Dr. Dabber Switch!
(This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you buy something, I get a commission (at no cost to you). This helps me keep this website running, so if you like me and you are thinking about buying a Switch, use the links on this page and I will be forever grateful (you'll also save 15% if you use the coupon code). However, know that I NEVER endorse products that I don't actually like and use. I'm not bought that cheaply, although many have tried!)