Toasted almonds and marshmallows add interest and a lot of flavor and texture to this tasty marijuana brownie recipe. I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
Freezer Friendly Cannabis Brownies
For longer storage, wrap individually then freeze. When you want to enjoy a medicated treat, just bring to room temperature and enjoy.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Check Out the Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies!
Check out my Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies page for lots more delicious recipes for Cannabis Brownies, plus tips for freezing brownies, medicating and dosing your own favorite brownie recipes, marijuana brownies as a political statement, and pot brownies in pop culture!
Cannabis Brownies: Recipe for Rocky Road Marijuana Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease foil with either butter or vegetable shortening.
- Melt the canna-butter, butter, and chocolates over low heat in a medium saucepan stirring frequently. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the flour and salt, set aside.
- Stir the sugar into the melted canna-butter until well combined.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Mix in the flour and salt until just incorporated.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the brownie batter and spread the remainder into the prepared pan.
- Bake batter in the pan for about 20 minutes. While it is baking prepare the topping by stirring together the reserved batter with the toasted almonds and marshmallows.
- After batter in pan has baked for 20 minute, remove from over. Spread topping over par-baked brownies and return to oven. Bake for about 10 more minutes or until marshmallows are browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Let cool in pan before using the foil to lift out the brownies and slice.