This easy marijuana recipe for cucumber and radish salad goes together in a flash (if you have medicated oil on hand) and makes a super healthy side dish to any Asian style meal. I like to use small Persian cucumbers for this salad for their firm texture and slightly sweet flavor, but any type of cucumber will do. You can make this salad several hours ahead of when you'll need it. It also packs well for a picnic lunch on the go!
I use cannabis infused oil to medicate this recipe. This tutorial will teach you how to make it, if you don't already know.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Cucumber and Radish Salad: Marijuana Recipes
- 2 cups cucumbers sliced, Persian preferred
- 2 green onions thinly sliced, white and green parts
- 4 radishes thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused oil olive oil preferred
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds toasted
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl and toss to mix well. Divide salad between two plates and serve.