You can use this versatile peanut sauce for all kind of dishes. Try it on grilled chicken or beef for a Thai style sate. It also makes a terrific salad dressing!
I use marijuana infused coconut oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 20 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Cannabis Infused Peanut Saice
- 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused coconut oil
- 1/3 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic inced
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for two minutes. Remove from heat and serve over grilled foods. Alternately, chill and use as a salad dressing..