Light and healthy grilled fish tacos get topped with a medicated green chile salsa in this terrific summer entree. Fire up the grill and let's get cooking!
I use marijuana olive oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Grilled Fish Tacos with Ganja Green Salsa
- 1 green chile large, preferably Hatch or Anaheim (see note above)
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 tomatillo medium, husk removed, split in half
- 1/2 onion small, yellow or white, peeled and split in half
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/3 cup cilantro minced
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused oil
- lime juice
- 1 pound mahi-mahi or other firm fleshed fish
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large corn tortillas
- 1 cup green cabbage shredded
- 1 avocado medium, sliced
- 1/3 cup queso fresco crumbled
- Cook green chile, jalapeno, tomatillo, and onion over a hot grill fire until blackened, turning with tongs to cook all sides. Remove hot chiles to a paper bag and close. Let sit for 5 minutes. Run chiles under water to easily peel. Remove stems and seeds.
- Transfer grilled chiles, onion and tomatillo to a food processor or blender with the garlic, cilantro, cannabis oil, and lime juice. Process on high until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Brush fish with oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Grill over a medium-hot fire for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until done to your liking or fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat tortillas for about 15 seconds per side over the grill. Place a layer of shredded cabbage on each tortilla, top with grilled fish, chile salsa, sliced avocado, and crumbled cheese. Serve immediately.