This delicious cinnamon scented apple dessert is healthy enough to eat for breakfast but satisfying enough to eat for dessert! It’s quick and easy to make too!
I use marijuana butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Marijuana Recipes - Apple Crisp
- Butter for greasing the ramekins
- 2 cups apples peeled, slices, about 3 medium apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar packed, preferably dark
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter 4 (1/2-cup) ramekins.
- Mix sliced apples with sugar, cinnamon, and cornstarch, toss to mix. Divide apple mixture between the four ramekins.
- Stir together oats, flour, salt, and brown sugar. Cut the canna-butter into the oat mixture with a pastry blender, two knives, or your fingers. You can alternately pulse the mixture in a food processor. When butter is properly cut in, the mixture will resemble coarse crumbs. Dive oat/butter mixture over the tops of the 4 apple-filled ramekins.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake until filling is bubbly and topping is starting to brown, about 30 minutes. Serve warm or chilled.