Serve this colorful healthy vegan salad with any meal that features Latin flavors.
I use Marijuana Oil to medicate this recipe. My easy online tutorial can show you how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 30 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Corn and Black Bean Salad - Marijuana Recipes
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest approximate, zest from 1 lime
- 4 teaspoons cannabis infused oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup corn kernels fresh or frozen
- 1 red bell pepper large, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper medium, cored, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 green onions large, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, lime zest, cannabis oil, cumin, and chili powder. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together black beans, corn, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, garlic, green onions and cilantro. Pour dressing over the bowl and toss to coat ingredients in the dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled. Leftovers keep well in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.