This salsa goes together in a flash, largely from ingredients in your pantry, but its flavor rivals your favorite Mexican restaurant!
Serve this delicious salsa accompanied by my "Baked" Tortilla Chips."
I use marijuana infused oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 20 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my basic Dosing course that will teach you how to do it, or better yet, use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Quick and Easy Marijuana Salsa from Pantry Ingredients
- Food Processor
- 1 can chopped fire roasted tomatoes and green chiles 14.5 ounces
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce canned, use less if you don’t like things HOT!
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers chopped, less if you don’t like spicy heat
- 1/2 onion medium, white or yellow
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped, loosely packed
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused oil (I like olive oil)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to roughly chop and mix. Salsa will keep for up to 3 days, covered, in the refrigerator.