I turned blueberry cobbler into cupcakes with this easy recipe that takes the guesswork out of portion control.
I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Marijuana Blueberry Cobbler Cupcakes
- Vegetable shortening or butter for greasing the pan
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused butter melted
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- coarse raw sugar optional
- whipped cream or ice cream for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 12 muffins tins with vegetable shortening or butter.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and nutmeg.
- Whisk in milk, melted canna-butter, and vanilla and mix just until smooth and well combined.
- Fill each muffin tin about 1/2 full.
- Sprinkle blueberries onto the batter, but do not press them into the batter.
- Sprinkle tops of cakes with coarse sugar, if using.
- Bake until golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack.
- Serve warm or cooled with whipped cream or ice cream.