If you love Almond Joy candy, you are going to love this coconut oil marijuana brownie recipe! Coconut oil, revered for its health enhancing qualities, replaces traditional butter in this moist brownie recipe. Infuse cannabis coconut oil the same way you would any other oil. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will show you how.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Check Out the Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies!
Check out my Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies page for lots more delicious recipes for Cannabis Brownies, plus tips for freezing brownies, medicating and dosing your own favorite brownie recipes, marijuana brownies as a political statement, and pot brownies in pop culture!
Cannabis Brownies: Almond Joy Coconut Marijuana Brownies
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused coconut oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs large
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 3/4 cup sweetened coconut toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease foil with either butter or vegetable shortening.
- Melt the canna-coconut oil and chocolate together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- Beat the sugar into the chocolate mixture. Beat the eggs in until well incorporated, followed by the milk and vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture until just incorporated and pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Let cool completely before proceeding.
Prepare Chocolate Glaze:
- Melt butter and chocolate chips together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly and pour over cooled brownies. Sprinkle toasted almonds and toasted coconut over the top. Chill until set.
- Use the foil to lift out the brownies out of the pan. For best presentation, use a sharp knife to slice