Watch your portions on this one as it would be easy to eat too much of this satisfying crunchy snack. Adjust the cayenne pepper amount in this recipe up or down, depending on your heat tolerance. A nice little spicy bite on the finish is what we’re aiming for.
I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 44 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Marijuana Snack Recipes - Sweet and Spicy Nutty Snack Mix
- 2 cups small salted pretzels
- 1 cup mixed salted nuts
- 3 tablespoons canna-butter*
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine pretzels and nuts in a medium heatproof bowl and set aside. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or alternately grease generously with butter, and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine canna-butter, brown sugar, water, and cayenne. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 20 seconds. Pour over the pretzels and nuts and toss to combine and evenly coat.
- Spread pretzel mixture in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Stir mixture to break up pieces and return to oven for 15 more minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving. Store for a week or more in an airtight container after cooling completely.